Not Included - Pohutukawa
Base Boards and Decking
Septic tank and connections
- 4.85*15.5 = 75.2M2
- More like a normal house
- Full kitchen with island
- Window seat feature in living room
- Plenty of storage space
- Has potential to be certified as PHI Low Energy Building with the following spec
- R5.2 batt in between joists
- R2.8 + R1.2 batt with Intello between 90 framing
- R5.2 batt with Intello between rafters
- ThermaDura windows or equivalent
- Mitsubishi Lossnay MHRV ventilation system or better
- Performance is orientation dependent due to the nature of linear form
- Great fireplace location potential for non-certified design
We do our utmost to insure a smooth and fair transaction for all parties.
Our contracts are balanced and payment terms-based on procurement of materials, technical reports and work completed.
We are not just renders, concepts and ideas on paper, but solid tangible products that have been delivered to our very happy clients. As of September 2023 we have just started work on our 14th build.
Don't just take our word for it, see some of their comments below and learn more about each project at - Árbol In The Wild.
" Had such a wonderful first night in the house last night. We're totally stoked. Such a beautiful dwelling. Thanks for such an amazing product, you guys should be very proud! "
" Couldn’t ask for a more amazing team to be building our home ❤️ "
" We are so happy with our one. The guys are so wonderful to work with in fact sometimes I miss them. "
" It feels very special to us!
The loft is a favorite spot for the kids visiting. It's like an indoor treee house where all the magic happens! :) "
" The cabin is looking fantastic, great job. "